The original house of the founder was built in timber-framed style in 1910/11.
The reception desk and the breakfast room as well as some guest rooms are in the Main House.
The Middle Section (1961) is a three-storey skeleton construction, built on stilts.
The ground floor is used as a covered parking area. Being built on stilts makes this possible. The guest rooms are on the 1st and 2nd floors, with large window views towards the garden.
The wellness area, built in 1975, joins to the old original house and middle section. This created the spacious lobby with various seating corners.
The newest building was built in 2015 on the grounds in the garden. This New House is a modern three-floor separate building facing the Middle Section and lobby entrance.
In total we offer 21 guest rooms in 3 categories